Knowledge and Understanding
We believe that by collaborating with our clients and sharing ideas, combined with our skill and vision that we can deliver the best images for your project. Whether designing custom photography for industry, corporate, or lifestyle we believe that we can create images that are bold and technically precise.
Our Mission is to give your company the best images possible of your products and subjects in the most timely manner. We will abide by all safety regulations. We look forward to collaborating on any project using your knowledge and expertise.
John Black Photography’s Process
PLAN – This step is crucial for (exceeding) the client’s vision. We will discuss the end product. By knowing the color schemes, social economic, gender and age demographics, it will aid us tremendously in styling and shooting. We work off of an image & shot list to make sure that every image is captured. Also we will give you our two cents when reviewing the shot list to make the most of every dollar spent. i.e. when shooting a portrait of the CEO – since we are already set up why not do the whole board? We will also give you suggested clothing options and ask that you bring a few more than you think you will need.
SCOUT – A must. By knowing the mood of the shoot – light, bright and colorful will be easily executed by finding the correct time of day and location. We are not shy and will go knocking on doors to find the right site. As well as collect the Location Release for you if needed.
SHOOT – Having a time line and shot list will insure that all communication is open and all players are on time for the photography session. On-line Proofing is available. For outdoor locations we always schedule an alternate day for poor weather.
EDIT – This is the time that you may pick out your favorites from the shoot and put them in production for Photoshop. With all of the finished images you will have basic embedded metadata. We use our password protected online gallery for delivery.
- Photography studio with top of the line equipment in downtown Knoxville
- Canon cameras & lenses
- Part of the PCS – Professional Canon Services
- Product Shots – food, medical, sport, promotional items, jewelry, artwork, etc. with different color backgrounds for catalogs and web
- Working relationship with professional models, makeup artists and stylist (food, production, hair)
- Proofing – on-line and password protected for security
- Proofing can be prepared same day for a rush fee
- Retouching – professional Photoshop available
- SEO Metadata is included in all images
- Detailed SEO Metadata per item is available for an additional fee
Has been a source of branding for:
- Direct Marketing
- Television Branding
- Website Design
- Sales Communication
- In-Store Signage
- Bill Boards
- Trade Show Installations
- Public Relations
- Interactive Media Development
- Corporate Art
Experience in Photographing the Following
- Advertising & Marketing
- Automotive Services
- Building and Construction
- Consumer Products
- Medical Equipment and Devices
- Real Estate
- Retail Stores
- Television Production
- Warehousing and Storage
- Guidance on what is to be photographed and safety protocols
- Access to the web if images need to be online immediately
- Input of all plans and access to all operations and details
- A liaison to assist with identifying the main players of an event